Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm back!

Had a bit of trouble remembering passwords, etc., so I was unable to post for awhile, but I finally figured it out and am back! In the meantime, I've taken on the responsibility of maintaining the Texas blog for the Discovery Educator Network, so you can always find me there.

I went on a wonderful bike ride called the Ride for Heroes a couple weeks ago! Hubby and I opted to take a moderate 32 mile route, instead of the heftier 40, 50, or 75 mile routes, and it ended up being a really nice ride. There were some killer hills in those 32 miles, it was slightly chilly, there were headwinds and crosswinds, and I managed to almost be hit by a truck and I did fall off my bike once -- so it was a ride that was just challenging enough to be interesting, but still fun! This Saturday, I will be participating in the Victory over Violence 5K walk/run with some of my pals from WW in Fort Worth -- I'm hoping the weather will be nice for it!

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: