Sunday, January 14, 2007

The journey continues ...

This is the first post to my blog, but I am well into my journey already. I thought I'd start this blog to share my joys, concerns, tips, and frustrations with my weight loss journey. I began this journey in August by joining Weight Watchers. I have, so far, lost 43.8 pounds! I am a completely different person!

I've found that this journey has been a lot easier than I thought it would be, because my "diet" isn't a diet at all, but a lifestyle change. I do not feel like I am forbidden to have anything, I just make much better choices.

This week, my challenge to myself is to make sure to get my healthy oils and milk servings in every day. So far (two days into this week) I've made it!

Thought for today: "To try to be better is to be better." Charlotte Cushman

Have a great day!

No comments: